Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My New Handy Hatchet

I wanted to share my favorite Christmas present this year. It's a multi-tool that is capped off in a hatchet. It's a continuation of a Christmas tradition that my sister has managed to keep up for quite a few years now. Every Christmas I receive a knife of some kind from her and my brother in law. This is definitely the most unique and dangerous looking so far, but it won't be replacing last years as my go to pocket knife, only because it won't fit in my pocket.

I'll probably store it in my tool box under the sink, I'll
come up with some bad ideas just so it can see some
use soon.

Should have some more hobby stuff up soon, might try to make a servitor or two with this thing. I hope everyone had a merry Christmas and will soon have a happy new year. Thanks for reading and stay thirsty.

12 comments:

  1. Anti Zombie in your pocket weapon! Cool looking tool though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I said the same thing when I opened it. Great minds think alike.

      Delete
  2. Is that a hatchet in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well not to be too bold but it might be a bit of both.

      Delete
  3. Genuinely useful-looking, and I don't mean for zombies either. I assume it has handy accessories folding out of the handle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's got a file, a screwdriver, a saw, a knife, a bottle opener and the hole in the top is a hex screw driver. A very useful gadget for zombie apoc or camping.

      Delete
  4. Wonder how it's balanced for throwing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll give it a couple of test throws and get back to you.

      Delete
  5. Just the thing for removing pieces from the sprue! Or fingers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely use it to get rid of some pesky sprue that's laying about, hopefully it won't be used for finger removal.

      Delete
  6. Please, for the love of God, don't cut your fingers off... Mom will kill me.

    P.S. - I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So from your comment I presume other people's fingers are still on the chopping block? No, I'm just kidding, the last thing I want is a mess to clean up.

      Delete